5 Top reasons why fabiia.com recommends Gingerlily Silk Bed linen:
- 100% Natural and Organic, made from the finest quality 100% Mulberry silk
- Silk bed linen is hypoallergenic, improves blood circulation, and is known to aid in the recovery of asthma, arthritis & night sweats.
- Excellent for retaining moisture of hair and skin, known to keep facial lines at bay
- Regulates body temperature, promoting a deep restful sleep
- Wonderfully soft and luxurious, endorsed by the British Allergy Foundation
Natural and Organic
- Gingerlily use only the finest quality A Grade, long strand, 100% Mulberry silk in all their products. They use the best manufacturing techniques ensuring the best quality products and their silk is farmed and made without the use of bleach, pesticides or chemicals.
Health & beauty Benefits
- Silk is a naturally hypoallergenic fibre and it is resistant to dust mites making it ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Silk contains amino acids in common with our skin helping hair retain its moisture keeping it shiny and smooth and has been attributed with helping to keep facial lines at bay.
- As well as helping relieve allergy sufferers, silk has been recognised for its soothing properties and its ability to help prevent and aid the recovery of skin irritations, poor circulation, arthritis, asthma and night sweats.
Regulates Body temperature
- Silk is a natural heat conductor and can adjust to the individual's body temperature and adjust it to the ambient temperature of the room.
- Silk is a natural breathable fibre which helps to regulate body temperature throughout the night promoting a deeper restful sleep, by trapping air next to your skin to keep it warm in the winter and drawing it away from the body in summer to keep it cool.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
• Delivered within 2-5 working days
• Delivery Mon-Fri
International Delivery (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and Rest of the World)
• Delivered within 10-14 days
• Postage cost will be displayed at checkout.
*If any item is not in stock we will order the item for you and advise you about the expected delivery date.